Boarding at Willow Creek Farm
Willow Creek Farm of Southbury, CT is located directly off I-84 between exits 14 and 15. Formerly Riker's Farm, Willow Creek is a 106 acre equestrian property which has undergone extensive restoration and has been boarding over 46 horses with love since we opened Jan 2004. Our ever growing list of amenities include:
- Our new luxurious 28 stall high-end barn is complete!
- An additional 43 11x14 matted stalls in 4 barns, spread throughout the property for an intimate and private feel.
- 2 large wash stalls, 1 indoor and 3 outside.
- 2 large outdoor rings(110x220), one lighted.
- 2 climate controlled tack rooms and A 60' round pen.
- A third mile workout track surrounding a 4 acre pond.
- 5 miles of fencing providing turnout and pasture board.
- State-of-the-art fire detection and video security system.
- Multiple bathrooms and Washer and dryer.
- 80x200 beautiful indoor riding arena.
- Oak paneled Hunt Club with full bar, billiards table and sitting area for private seminars, cocktails and wine tastings.
- 15 Acre cross country course.
ALL INCLUDING... A loving, caring and experienced staff with boarders that simply love their horses. We offer over 100 acres of pure equestrian exhilaration, and you will not find a more welcoming and friendly environment anywhere! Feel free to come meet our staff and feel the Willow Creek experience in person!
Call for board prices and option as we have multiple prices and options ranging from $850 to $975/month depending on the location of the stall.
Call us at 203-405-2727 or email us at email@example.com for more information.