BOARDING AT WILLOW CREEK
WE HAVE 3 DRY STALLS AVAILABLE FOR AUGUST 1ST, 2015 - CALL JILL AT 917-509-7205 --
Willow Creek Farm of Southbury, CT is located directly off I-84 between exits 14 and 15. Formerly Riker's Farm, Willow Creek is a 100 acre equestrian property which has undergone extensive restoration and has been boarding over 65 horses with love since we opened Jan 2004. Our ever growing list of amenities include:
- Our new luxurious 28 stall high-end barn is complete!
- An additional 43 11x14 matted stalls in 5 barns, spread throughout the property for an intimate and private feel.
- large wash stalls, 2 indoor and 3 outside.
- 2 large outdoor rings(110x220)
- 2 climate controlled tack rooms and A 60' round pen.
- A third mile workout track surrounding a 4 acre pond.
- 5 miles of fencing providing turnout and pasture board.
- State-of-the-art fire detection and video security system.
- Multiple bathrooms and Washer and dryer.
- 80x200 beautiful indoor riding arena.
- Oak paneled Hunt Club with full bar, billiards table and sitting area for private seminars and out infamous holiday parties.
- 15 Acre cross country course designed by Eric Bull.
ALL INCLUDING... A loving, caring and experienced staff with boarders that simply love their horses. We offer over 100 acres of pure equestrian exhilaration, and you will not find a more welcoming and friendly environment anywhere! Feel free to come meet our staff and feel the Willow Creek experience in person!
Call for board prices and option as we have multiple prices and options ranging from $975 to $1150/month depending on the location of the stall. In addition, as we have multiple barns with separation, we offer a limited number of dry stalls for $325/stall.